Monday, August 3, 2009

Nappies, Nappies, Nappies!

Gosh, it has been so long! I'm sure many of you are getting frustrated with me! Thank you for your endless patience with me and my nappy stockings! I don't want to make excuses, but please let me explain...

Well, as you might know, we moved house (and cities) a month ago - so no nappies... I did plan on having a lottery in early July, however, I ordered my waterproof material from a new 'supplier' in early June. Ordered quite a bit so that it would last me a few months. Two months later, that has not arrived!!!

I am not happy, to say the least!!! This particular shop has neglected to answer emails, and I cannot get through on the phone (they are in Canada). So anyway, I have given up on that shop - lost many weeks, and many hundreds of dollars! I have just placed a PUL order at the very reliable and helpful Tiny Toosh. Lisa will get my PUL here quick-smart as always, so I hope to have a lottery before August is over. That will be thanks mostly to Delma, my angel (sewing helper)! She is a Godsend!

Now, on the manufacture side of things.... This is very exciting! My patterned material has just arrived on my manufacturer's doorstep, so I would expect my first lot of nappies to be complete in about 3-4 weeks! HOORAY! I believe they will take somewhere between 3-6 weeks to get to me after that (broad, I know - will find out more later). So, all going well, September will be MiniLaLa month!!!!!! Are you as excited as I am!!??

I'm going to come back soon with an update, hopefully with good news on timeframes, and of course, to let you know which patterns will become available with the first shipment. I'll also have some stockists to introduce!

It's all happening! Once again, I know there are many of you who are tearing your hair out waiting for me (and I'm taking my time)! Thank you for your patience - MiniLaLa loves you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment