Monday, December 7, 2009

...And even more stuff I like!

I'm really in the Christmas shopping mood at the moment, so here are a few more lovely shops and finds for you to check out...

I visited Magnolia Square (twice - once at Malvern, once at Brighton) this week, and as expected, came across some gorgeous things.

I love Polly & J's funky and whimsical jewellery
Pip Keane designs fantastic minimalistic pieces. There were lots more at the market than on the website. Simply divine!
I love the range availavle at We *heart* books. Really beautiful and special books

I also liked the cool Japanese items at Zakkaya. Nicholas loved this walking elephant

I loved the sweet and whimsical illustrations by Charlotte Lance

Aside from the markets, I have been spending time at one of my very favourite online stores, trying to decide what to get my sister - too many cool things! If you haven't discovered Birdsnest, I know you'll love it! I especially like that you can search by occasion, body type, and even personality.



Another shop I love is Leeloo - completely quirky.


Now, my very favourite thing this week, is this Lundby doll house - I really, really want one - for Ivie... no, for me! I fear that if I had one, I would spend all day rearranging the fantastic Swedish furniture and never get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment