Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy new year!

I'm a little late, I know. Time is already flying by!

I'm very glad to see the beginning of 2010. Although 2009 brought some good things, it was ultimately a very challenging year for me. I have high hopes for this new year and new decade.

I hope that you all had a safe and happy holiday and had some time to relax and enjoy those nearest and dearest to you.

Here are some belated photos of our Christmas day. It was so much fun watching Nicholas and Ivie squealing in delight over their presents, and the fact that Santa had been to our house...

Ivie having a sip of 'tea' from her new tea set

Exchanging gifts

At Christmas lunch

Getting creative on Lucy's new chalk board

Nick works off Aunty Jo's Christmas cherry pie


Stay tuned... I have some pretty new things and some bargains to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment