Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And the winners are...

The wetbag competition has been drawn! Let me start by thanking everyone who entered - we literally had hundreds of emails and I decided that 5 wetbags weren't enough, so I'm giving away 10!!

In case you are interested in how I chose the winners, I separated emails into which pattern was chosen, and then used a true random number generator. I counted up in emais (from time received), and there you have it.

So here goes (I'm just using last initials rather than names - winners should have recieved an email from me)...


Francesca P - Bircage Autumn
Kirsten I - Birdcage Forest
Becky S - Daydream
Rebekah R - Kooky Kaleidoscope
Christine - Divine
Liv D - Divine
Lucie S - Fleur de lis
Kalita - Petal
Gabrielle P - Floriade
Stephanie D - Floriade

Congratulations ladies - you'll be the first to have a MiniLaLa wetbag! Thanks again to everyone who entered (I almost want to give you all one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment