Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

To all of you who visited MiniLaLa tonight - thank you so much! My head is spinning right now!

To those of you who have placed orders, I will do my best to get back to you asap. Please bear with me. I'm a little overwhelmed, to say the least! Thank you!!

To those of you who missed out, I am so sorry. There will be another chance in a month or so, and for one of you, a chance to get all the MiniLaLa nappies you want by entering the December ballot:

THE BALLOT is your second chance! Simply
email me here with your wishlist of nappies, and 'December Ballot' in the subject line. One person will be chosen randomly to have their wishlist made for them! Cut off date for current ballot entries is Monday 22nd December 2008.
You can see styles and prices here, and fabric choices here

And again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment