Monday, March 9, 2009

Go Saints!

I just have to share these photos of my gorgeous children! We are big St Kilda supporters here (we are all members - even Ivie!), so of course travelled across to Shepparton for the practise match against Richmond on Friday night - which St Kilda won by a mile :-)

How cute are these two? Ivie certainly looked the part, but slept through the entire match! Nicholas had an absolute ball - it gets more fun each time! He and I went down to the fence so that he could see the players as they came off the field and he was calling out to them by name, LOL!

Don't you just love Ivie's skirt? I have to give it a plug here - it's a OSFM skirt by Knuffle Kid. It's on the smallest setting for Ivie, but snaps out to fit up to 4,5,6 years old - cool, huh? I still have some left from La La Baby. They are made in Melbourne, and retail at $49.95, but if you'd like one, make me an offer and I'll see what I can do...

While I'm at it, take a look at my grown-up girl. She is now over 10 months! We turned her carseat around this week.

Boohoo! Where did the time go!? And Nicholas - well, he's two-and-a-half (just ask him!), going on 22! He is such a bossy-boots. I have no idea where he gets that from.... ;-) He's so clever, and absolutely divine (except on long car trips - like today, LOL)! I'm very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment