Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Habitat Baby

If you're anything like me, then you love the idea of creating a beautiful bedroom for your baby. I have just discovered a brand new label, Habitat Baby, which stocks the most gorgeous things for baby's room!


Habitat Baby is Brisbane based, and the bedding and decor is all made by owner Carla - who also happens to be (busy) Mum to three lovely girls!

I especially love that Habitat Baby doesn't just make bedding - you can get matching lamp shades, curtains, cushions, plus some gorgeous Belle and Boo prints...Here are a few of my favourites


I also love that Carla is a MiniLaLa fan, so of course I have to show you the beautiful Annalise and Ellyssa (twins) in their 'Dandelion Fields' nappies

If you're in Brisbane, you can see Habitat Baby this weekend at Mathildas Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment