Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Counting down....

Yes, I'm officially counting down! I think it's finally safe to say that the nappies are on their way! If all goes well (I'm hoping, but it has been a bumpy road thus far!), they should be arriving in about 2 weeks!

Of course, I am terrified! Very, very excited at the same time. Here is a picture that my manufacturer sent me before the tabs and labels went on... It's really happening! I don't think I actually believed it before this!


We've also been sewing up a storm here, and have decided that all of the nappies will go online together. I'll be sending out email notifications closer to the date (to the mailing list subscribers through the website), and will update here again soon.

Please cross everything for me that all goes well! You'll get your MiniLaLa nappies soon!! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment