Monday, September 7, 2009

A quick one - my kids!

It's been a while since I posted anything about my little darlings! I just can't resist showing a few new photos. Time just whirs by!

Ivie (my little baby) is now 16 months old! She started walking about a month ago, and I just love seeing her toddle around.

Nicholas (who is 3, going on 30!) adores his little sister (most of the time)! He is so sweet, and there is nothing cuter than seeing him hold her hand, cuddle, or kiss her.



And finally, one of 'my boys'. Aren't they lovely? Nicholas has a bit of a thing for band-aids at the moment, so that's what's on his chin...

I just have to mention Steve (my darling husband) this time aswell. I know I don't talk about him much, but I need to tell you how great he is. He deserves an award! Can you believe he sews and makes hair clips?! What an awesome man (though he would kill me if he knew I told you that!). Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment