Friday, September 11, 2009

A couple of places you might like...

Gee, I'm really getting into the blogging this week! It feels like there is so much going on here, and so much that I want to share as well!

The first thing I wanted to tell you about is Style Collective.


It's just an absolutely gorgeous looking site (just had a great makeover), showcasing even more gorgeous things! I especially love the 'Style Living' pages - I'm a sucker for pretty decor! There is also Style Fashion, Style Bridal, and Style Junior. Plus there are always great deals for newsletter subscribers. I've been enjoying Style Collective for ages, and just wanted to share something I love with you all :)

The second site that I'd like to show you is L'il Aussie Prems. It was created by a lovely lady, Julia, after her first son was born at 27 weeks gestation, and is has grown to be the most amazing support network for parents of premature babies. It is well worth a visit for any parent - it never ceases to amaze me that some of these tiny, fragile babies survive. I can't imagine what it must be like to watch your tiny baby fight to survive.



Julia does a wonderful job, and offers information and support to these families. She generously pays for most expenses out of her own pocket and doesn't like asking for handouts, but she does need help. If you are able to spare just a little, you can sponsor a Premmie Parent Bag with a small donation - your 'hope message' can be added to the bag/s you sponsor - lovely, huh?

1 comment: