Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few things I like...

I visited a brand new shop on the weekend - actually it was opening day! Such a lovely little shop, too - The Enchanted Closet in Armadale (Vic). The ladies there are just lovely, and the shop itself is divine! It has a very 'vintagey' feel, which I love. If you are around that area, it is definitely worth a look!


Anyway, whilst there, I did make a couple of purchases and wanted to share them with you, firstly, I had been wanting an excuse to buy some Babyjo goodies for a while, and finally I have one - a friend's new baby. Everything is made from the most deliciously soft and silky bamboo! I just adore it! You won't even believe how luscious it feels, and of course, being bamboo is perfect for delicate newborn skin, and even better for sensitive skin. Take a look



I also got a gorgeous little dress for Ivie (not that she needed any more - but I couldn't resist!). It is made by Brusselsprouts. I hadn't heard of them before - they're a mother and daughter team, and their stuff is lovely! I love the crocheted features :)


All way too pretty not to share, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment