Monday, November 2, 2009

Babyjo Bamboo - Love it!

You probably remember me talking about Babyjo before as I recently gave a bodysuit to a friend's baby boy. I just love their gorgeous things! Bamboo is the best fibre ever - you won't believe how soft it is until you feel it!

Anyway, Babyjo has just launched a gorgeous new website at www.babyjo.com.au (also hosted by my lovely web developers, Webnovation).

To celebrate, Jo has decided to give away a FREE striped beanie (valued at $19.95) with all blanket purchases for the next two weeks! All you have to do is use the code 'LAUNCH' at checkout.

These are the best baby shower or newborn gifts, and perfect for babies with excema or sensitive skin (read about the benefits of bamboo here).

Congrats on the gorgeous new site, Jo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carli - Its beautiful! Thanks so much and I am glad you love our bamboo!
    Webnovation Rock! Our site is truly beuatiful now, along with yours too!.....
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete