Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award!

Hooray! I have been awarded a 'Kreativ Blogger' award by two lovely ladies - Halle Jay, and Linda of Lulufroufrou. Thank you so much ladies!


Now, there are a set of rules that come with this award:

1. Copy the picture and post it on your blog.
2. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.

What a great way to share the blog love, and introduce some great blogs you may never have heard of!

So here are my 7 blog picks:

Brussel Sprouts - Gorgeous vintage inspired handmade kids clothes.
Yummy Mummies and Mini Me - An online shop, and great blog.
Little Pinwheel - another beautiful online shop and inspiring blog.
I op therefore I am - A Melbourne op-shopper's bible.
Smonk you - A fantastic pre-daddy blog.
Flirty Bird - Gorgeous handmade hair accessories.
Babyjo - Lovely bamboo baby clothes and accessories.

Now, 7 things you mightn't know about me... This is hard!! Here goes:

1. I grew up on a farm in rural NSW.
2. I have lived in lots of places around Australia.
3. I am an absolute cake-a-holic! Cannot ever, ever resist cake.
4. I'm currently sporting a wild-looking mohawk-y hairstyle!
5. I'm afraid of the ocean.
6. I have broken 5 bones in my lifetime (so far).
7. I love to sing (though am not particularly good).

There you go - that was fun! Thanks once again for the award Halle and Linda.

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome:)
    Vicki xx
    http://hallejay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool!
    Love your Sister xx

    ReplyDelete