Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stuff I like...

It's been a while since I did one of these posts. I of course saw lots of gorgeous things at Mathilda's, plus having just started my Christmas shopping (and I mean only just!), I have a few cool things that I wanted to show you.

Sweet William was one of my favourite stalls of the day - right across from us too. Gorgeously quirky handmade lovelies and illustrations...


Pocket Carnival had so many gorgeous handmade things, from prints and cards to bags.


I saw some really great things at the Earth Tribe stall. I particularly like their great wooden toys for boys

Katy Jane Designs makes some gorgeous stationery. I love the slightly retro-whimsical theme. They had some great kids birthday cards with badges which I loved (not on the site at the moment though)! I'm always looking for those type of cards and the local newsagent never cuts it. Oh, and how divine is their website?





Lad & Lass had some cute prints, wallpaper and a cool DIY lamp shade kit. I especially liked this family tree print - what a great gift idea!


Eco Toys was another of my faves. They had some awesome fair trade toys. I almost couldn't resist...

I think I might have to sign off and start a new post... too many beautiful things to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment