Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A post about nappies - at last!

It must seem like I've been slacking off. Posting about anything but nappies... I have been working, I swear!! In fact, I think I can finally say (after almost 6 months!) that I have found a manufacturer!

Now, don't get me wrong, the actual production is still months off, but let me tell you, I am so relieved to finally have found someone who I think will be able to uphold the style and quality of the MiniLaLa modern cloth nappy. I'm very excited! Terrified at the same time...

Until I can get everything sorted, though, we'll continue with the lottery. It was a great success last month, and we hope to open the next one after Ivie's first birthday - this weekend! So yes, next week (that would have been shorter). Make sure that you are subscribed to the newsletter on the website at www.minilala.com.au for info on how to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment