Friday, April 17, 2009

Search Mission

I have been on a mission this week - I have been looking everywhere to find the best removable wall decals. I've found so many fantastic ones, and I wish I could buy them all! I still can't decide which ones I want, but thought I'd share my favourites with you all, seeing as I put many, many hours into my search (yes, I know, I know, I should be sewing)!

I'm going to have to do this in a few posts, I think...

There is still no way that I will get all my favourites on, but I do have a full list with pictures and links, so if you're interested in seeing all the decals i like, drop me an email, and I'd be happy to send it through :)

So my recommendation for the best place to start is Etsy. There are hundreds of designers on there, and the prices (on the most part) are fantastic!


This set is just $5USD!


I have at least 40 on my list from Etsy sellers

I also love The Wall Sticker Co, two Aussie mums with some great designs, including some gorgeously sophisticated kids designs.



My very favourites are yet to come...!


No comments:

Post a Comment